vacancies offices Enkhuizen
Ergon's new post for a new business developer
It is rewarding to work at a company where you make a difference!
If you are passionate about the dynamic world of vegetable seeds and enjoy working in a collaborative and close team, you will thrive at Ergon Seed. Join our team to contribute to the world food supply as our new business developer.
We – Ergon Seed – are an innovative import and export company that has been supplying high quality vegetable seeds to the global market since 1995.
How does your job as business developer at Ergon Seed look like?
As business developer with Ergon you will be part of our commercial team aiming to preserve and establish long-lasting partnerships with our current and potential clients. You create and maintain strong relationships with key accounts (local distributors), mainly in the Mediterranean area, Middle-East and North Africa.
Additionally you are responsible for:
- consulting our clients about new varieties and keeping track of their performance. You will do so in close collaboration with our technical engineer and account manager;
- owning the sales forecast, pricing strategy and together with our buying department define the purchasing forecast;
- actively contributing in planning the sales and company strategy;
- playing an important role in the execution of company-wide projects.
What is your contribution:
- you are commercially strong and convincing;
- you are structured and have a analytical mindset;
- you have a hands-on, problem solving mentality;
- you are enthusiastic, open and you are a skilled communicator;
- you have an entrepeneurial spirit and an excellent level of English both verbally and written.
In addition we can find the following on your cv:
- a completed bachelor or master degree in business administration and marketing;
- experience in the field of vegetable seeds is an advantage.
What can you expect:
- a full time job of 38 hours per week;
- a great salary and excellent secondary employment conditions;
- a lot of possibilities to develop yourself and to leave your mark on Ergon's commercial policy;
- a nice and modern office in Enkhuizen, where you will join a team of committed colleagues.
Please e-mail your motivation letter and cv to our CEO Jan J. de Bruin, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ergon Seed welcomes you!
back to vacancies